Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pretty in Pink!

Obviously, I am a little behind with the blog - but I decided to jump in and start where I am! This was a great week for several reasons.



One, we were actually home for an entire week.



Second, we were able to complete some major home repairs that should have been done years ago. (The builder replaced our carpet padding and insulated our attic and garage ceiling.)






Third, we actually painted two rooms: Kaleen's and Meghan's. They are the best workers and stayed on task until it was completed!






You will have to check back next week to see what great things I can do when I am home for TWO weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 days and counting :) I just want you to know that I am SOOO ready to come home and SOOO ready for REAL food!


oh and for lake powell too :)


oh and to see you guys too ;)

Darren and Tiffany said...

Its great to see you are having a good summer. We miss you and your family down here in so cal. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Say hello to the family for me!
Tiffany

Julie W said...

The table looks Awesome!! I'm glad you finally got all those "improvements" done. Looking forward to seeing you on our next trip through. The kids are on C-track this year, so we may not be down that way until February. Bye For Now --> Julie

Rebecca said...

I just happened upon your blog while reading Reanna's. So glad you have one should you ever have the time to update...maybe we will keep in better touch!